Saturday, March 15, 2008

Optical Illusion


I never should have posted an optical illusion without the solution.  If you read the Situation Awareness post, you saw the picture to the left.  It also had the question, "Which square is darker, A or B?"  I never gave the solution.

Scroll down for the solution.



























































Here is the solution.  Both A and B are the same color.  Even after seeing this solution, I still did not believe it.  I ended up putting this picture into photoshop and deleting everything except the two squares.  I still did not believe it.  I used the eyedropper.  Still the same.

If you are freaked out about this, check out some other optical illusions that were done by the same guy.  

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: