Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A much needed update

It's been a while. Well, there are a couple of reasons...

First, I was off the bike almost all of last week. I wasn't very careful with a hoe last weekend and cut my foot pretty good. It's a dumb story with dumber actions, so I won't go into gory details.

Second, school has been kicking my ass. I am not sure how many of you are parents. If you are a parent, please rest assured that your child's teachers have much better things to do with their time than make up stories just to get your precious child in trouble. Chances are, your kid is lying, not the teacher.

Third, my overly hopped homebrew IPA tasted pretty good. I have a personal rule about staying off the internets when I have been drinking. I had a bad experience once with eBay and a credit card.

So there you have it. Three lame excuses as to why I have not written.

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I hear ya about drinking and buying stuff on eBay. Been there, done that. Never again :-)

Rick Logue said...

So... ummm... do you want a box of those little furry headed trolls?

Jamie said...

I have a box of children's tiki-shaped straw cups if anyone's up for it.

ANd I have a better excuse than yours, Rick... AT&T inexplainably cancelled my home phone (and therefore DSL) service. Sigh...