Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cars to be afraid of

Yes, I know I am stereotyping. I am sure that there are one or two people in the world who do not fit these statements. To you, I apologize.

In general, I have found that the scary drivers typical have a few things in common. Unfortunately, most of them are bumper stickers, so you don't know until it is too late.

The first one is the classic Calvin peeing on something.

What better way to show your thoughts than taking a cartoon character who embodies the innocence of youth and make him take a wizz on something? I've seen Calvin peeing on Chevy logos, Ford logos, Toyota logos, and Honda logos. I guess Calvin hates all cars.

The girl peeing Calvin stickers are even more creepy.

EDIT: Thanks to Jason, I now have a link to various Calvin peeing on things pictures.

I laughed out loud when I saw Calvin peeing on the words, "copyright infringement."

The next type of car to be afraid of is the pick-up truck with the Confederate flag.


Usually, the bigger the flag, the bigger the jerk. A small sticker is nothing compared to the people who plaster this on the back window of the pick-up truck.

I realize that this might be different in the south, but I'm not sure how Ohio fits into the confederacy.

The new car that I am afraid of is the Kia Amante.

The people who drive these cars want to look like they have a lot of money, but they don't. I'm not sure what it is, but the mount of run-ins has landed them of the list of cars I am afraid of.

You might have thought I was above picking the low-hanging fruit of Hummers. Nope, they are jerks too. Here is a mildly NSFW video from fuh2.com (also NSFW).

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: