Thursday, January 10, 2008

Still Riding

There hasn't been much to write about lately. Most of my trips have been short and uneventful. This is mostly because of the weather. While I love being out, it is a bit chilly to be doing much pleasure riding. So I go out to Kroger, the bank, church (the map to the left) or Home Depot and come right back home.


Tonight's trip was the simple trip to Kroger to pick up a pack of diapers. It was about 44 degrees outside. It wasn't warm, bit it was not cold either. It has been raining like crazy all day, but somehow I slipped in-between the the storms.

Like I said, absolutely uneventful.

I found a new calculator that will compute both the CO2 saved and money saved. I plugged in my current numbers and came up with this:

Pounds of CO2 saved: 31.68
Money saved: $5.04

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: